March Is Reading Month
This year our theme is “Read Around the World”! Our class is going to do activities relating to Great Britain.
To help motivate the students for March’s Reading Month we will be celebrating all month. Students need to remember that all outfits need to be school appropriate.
- March 3rd – Wear your BLUE OA shirt
- March 6th – Read aloud at breakfast
- March 8th – Wear your BLUE OA shirt
- March 10th – Wear a shirt to represent a state or country
- March 13th – Dress like your favorite book character
- March 15th – Bring a book from home
- March 17th – Wear something green
- March 20th – Wear your BLUE OA shirt
- March 22nd – Mismatch Day
- March 24th – Crazy Hair Day
- March 27th – Wear your favorite hat
- March 29th – Wear your favorite sports team
- March 31s t– Non-uniform Day
End of the 3rd Marking Period
The end of the marking period is Friday, March 24th. Spring conferences will be held on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of March 27th-29th. If you haven’t already please send your conference form back ASAP; times are assigned by the ordered they are turned back in.
March is the last month for Book-It! The calendar is attached. Keep reading!
Chloe Czuk and Jayla Kelley were the February Character Counts winners for exhibiting RESPECT. Great job girls! The Character Count for March that we will be focusing on is perseverance.