November is the month to show thanks. Be sure to thank those that you are thankful for!
Be sure to look for important notes about upcoming events in the month of November.
We are in need of tissues as we approach the colder months
Be sure to check the weather as the temperature is changing. Students should be wearing a jacket each day.
Your child is amazing!
Involved parents make a DIFFERENCE!!!
Please remember to check and sign planners and reading logs each night. Also, don’t forget to look through the important notes folder daily.
- Be kind, ALWAYS
- Encourage, Accept, and Appreciate Differences
- Be the BEST that YOU can be
What We are learning this month:
- Reading ~ Magic Tree House (Student Choice)
- Writing ~ Structure of a paragraph
The Great Mail Race
- ELA ~ Verbs
- Math ~ Time
- Science ~ Solar System
- Social Studies ~ Michigan History