Welcome 2018-2019 Second Graders!
Dear Second Grade Families,
Welcome Back! A new school year has arrived and we are very excited for the opportunity to work with you. This school year will be both busy and rewarding with many opportunities for field trips, extended learning, and growth.
Here are a few items that your 2nd grader will need this school year.
- 2 Pack of Pencils
- 2 Large Glue Sticks
- 1 24 Count Box of Crayons
- 1 Pack of Fine Tip Expo Markers (to be used by the class)
- 2-3 Pink Erasers
- Pencil/Crayon/Marker Case
- 1 Backpack
- 1 Pack of Colored Pencils
- 1 Pack of Markers
- 4 Folders
- 4 Notebooks
Supplies for the Class
- Clorox Wipes
- Hand Sanitizer (large bottles)
- Notebook Paper
- Extra of any of the other supplies (pencils, glue sticks, crayons, markers, dry erase markers, etc.)
If you have any questions or concerns, please call (269) 963-5851. We look forward to meeting you at our open house on August 29th from 3-6pm.
Enjoy the rest of your summer vacation, we hope to see you all soon!
Second Grade Teachers