Arbor Academy Parents say:
- My son was having trouble staying focused at Minges so we switched to Arbor Academy in the fall of his first grade year and he’s now earning A’s in Math, Spelling, and every other subject taught at Arbor. He likes to come home and finish his homework right after school! It has been just a phenomenal decision that myself, my wife, and my son have made. Keep up the good work Arbor and my thanks to Mr. Doersam for coming out of retirement!
- I drive from Athens because of the quality of the education at Arbor Academy. They have 10 students to 1 teacher. The atmosphere and staff is wonderful. It’s like a giant family. We have 100% conference attendance.
- One of the best things I’ve ever done for my kids is sending them to Arbor Academy.
- I like how the Academy is more focused on education.
- I love the small classrooms, student to teacher ratio and parent communication.
- A curriculum that works.
- I like the quality and amount of academics taught at the Academy. Weekly progress reports are great.
- My child is happy and challenged at Arbor.
- I like the small class size, the emphasis on education and on respect for others.
- The staff willingness to work with students and parents is exceptional.
- I am a firm believer that a good education can take you far in life. I want my children to be able to explore different avenues as they walk through their educational experiences. Having a good support team of teachers and faculty along with the parents give them a competitive edge. My nephew spent his elementary years at Arbor and he is a phenomenal student in Lakeview High. I truly believe Arbor Academy can do the same for my children as well.
Oakland Academy Parents say:
- I really like the weekly reports.
- The teachers and administration seem very motivated and dedicated.
- With small class size and student to teacher ratio, each student gets a lot of individual attention.
- Good communication between the school and parents.
- I love the weekly preview.
- I like everything about the Academy. I recommend it to everyone. I am so glad that I chose Oakland Academy for my daughter.