Kindergarten Supply List
Each student should bring the following items for the first day of school:
- A backpack (large enough to hold a folder), with a change of clothes, including underwear, in case of an accident (this should stay at school all year)
- 6+ glue sticks (for our community bins)
- Crayola crayons (2 boxes of 24)
- Markers (for our community bins)
- 2 boxes of Kleenex
- 2 containers of Lysol/Clorox wipes
- 4 fine-tip dry-erase markers
- 1 hand sanitizer
- Art Shirt- An old shirt that will fit over their uniform shirt will work great! We want to keep those white shirts clean!
- Gym shoes – They do not need to be new, but the bottoms must be clean. Gym shoes should stay at school all year.
- An emergency phone number for the first week
- A note with a description of the “pick up” vehicle for easy dismissal (after the first week or two we will become familiar with your cars)
- A beautiful smile!
The following items are wish list items. Anything you are able to donate from this list would be greatly appreciated.
- Sanitizing spray (Lysol)
- Sandwich bags
- Eraser pencil toppers/block erasers
- Band aids
- Sharpie markers
- Colored pencils