The end of school is near! We are excited to see the growth our students have made over the school year. Please continue to check our website (www.arbor-academy.org), our Facebook page, Remind App and classroom newsletters for upcoming events!
- Please remember to stop in office and sign your child out when picking up early. Also, wait down in office area. We don’t want to disrupt the learning taking place in the classroom and teachers are busy teaching or watching students.
- Kindergarten Graduation will be held on June 12th. We will be outside with limited shade so PLEASE bring blankets or chairs to sit on.
- Field Day; June 13th. Students can wear play clothes. We need donations for our cook out. Each class was assigned something to bring. Please ask office if you need more information.
- LAST DAY OF SCHOOL is June 14th. This will also be our rain date for field day. Please bring your child to receive their report card, clean out their desk, and receive summer workbook.
- Summer workbook checkpoint will take place on Wednesday, July 25th from 4-7pm..
- Attention Dads – Donuts for Dad will be on Wednesday, June 6th at 7:40am-8:00am. Please join us for donuts and juice in both buildings. We will start cleaning up promptly at 8:00am.
- Enrolling for next school year – Spaces are filling quickly! If you know someone who plans to bring their child to Arbor, have them get their applications in soon! Our enrollment for the next school year is increasing and space is limited!
- Summer Office Hours: We will have limited office hours during the summer. Please call or check for hours on front doors of each building.
May 28th No School-Memorial Day
June 5th Talent Show
June 6th Talent Show (rain date)
June 8th Donuts for Dad
June 8th Career Day
June 9th Guys on the Go 5k
June 12th Kindergarten Graduation at 2pm(Bring blankets or chairs to sit on)
June 13th Field Day (Non-uniform day)
June 14th Last Day of School- Students receive report cards and summer workbooks
June 14th Field Day (rain date)
July 25th Summer Workbook Checkpoint from 4-7pm
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns at email@example.com or by phone at school. We hope all our students have a safe and fun summer break! See you all back in September.
Principal, Arbor Academy