We will continue to read “The Giver” this month. We have been working very hard this past month on our comprehension and inferencing during read aloud.
We will be having a class Valentines party on Friday, February 12th in the afternoon.
- In Writing we will be discussing parts of speech and also writing an opinion paper.
- In Social Studies we will be discussing our last region of the USA the WEST.
- In Science we will be going over the scientific method, performing experiments, and working with Magnets.
- In Reading we will be discussing text features and chronological order in informational text.
- In Math we will be discussing fractions
Every Accomplishment starts with the decision to try.