November is upon us, and school is becoming busy. Let’s give thanks for friends and family. Please feel free to contact me at the school for any questions.
We Are Learning About…
- Letter blends
- Landmarks and Landforms
Thanksgiving Healthy Feast
- Our class will be celebrating Thanksgiving by having a healthy feast.
- Our class is looking for donations of napkins, plates, cups, veggie tray, fruit tray, and a meat and cheese tray.
- Donations are due by November 21st.
- Spelling lists are assigned on Friday.
- Spelling pretest will be given the following Monday. The final spelling test is that Friday.
- Students who missed two or fewer words on the pretest do not have to take the final test.
- It is important to practice spelling the words at home.
Ideas For Working At Home
- Study spelling words with flash cards.
- Practice addition facts with flash cards.
- Donate your time to others in need.
- Discuss what it means to be thankful.
- Stargaze at night and discuss the different objects in space