2018-19 Kindergarten Supply List
Each student should bring the following items for the first day of school:
- A backpack (large enough to hold a folder), with a change of clothes, including underwear, in case of an accident (this should stay at school all year)
- 6+ glue sticks (for our community bins)
- Crayola crayons (2 boxes of 24)
- Markers (for our community bins)
- 2 boxes of Kleenex
- 2 containers of Lysol/Clorox wipes
- 4 fine-tip dry-erase markers
- 1 hand sanitizer
- Ear buds or head phones
- Art Shirt- An old shirt that will fit over their uniform shirt will work great! We want to keep those white shirts clean!
- Gym shoes – They do not need to be new, but the bottoms must be clean. Gym shoes should stay at school all year.
- An emergency phone number for the first week
- A note with a description of the “pick up” vehicle for easy dismissal (after the first week or two we will become familiar with your cars)
The following items are wish list items. Anything you are able to donate from this list would be greatly appreciated.
- Sanitizing spray (Lysol)
- Sandwich bags
- Eraser pencil toppers/block erasers
- Band aids
- Sharpie markers
- Colored pencils