Welcome 2018-2019 Third Graders
Dear Third Grade Families,
Hello! I am excited about being your child’s fourth grade teacher this year. I look forward to meeting you and your child in the fall. We will have an active and fun filled year. Anytime you have something you would like to discuss with me, please write me a note, drop by the classroom, or give me a call. I will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you are starting your shopping early, here is a list of supplies your child will need for the upcoming school year.
- pencil box
- colored pencils/markers (student’s choice)
- 5 folders for class subjects
- 1 three ringed binder or trapper keeper
- 4-5 notebooks (try to have 4-5 different colors)
- gym shoes (for weekly YMCA gym class, can be new or cleaned used )
- art shirt (please put your child’s name on it, can be a parents old shirt)
If you are able to donate to our classroom, here is our Classroom Wish List:
- Kleenex (we can never have too much)
- Clorox wipes
- Lysol spray
Also, since we do have the uniform policy (solid white shirts with collars and blue pants, shorts, skirts or jumpers) we have lots of identical clothing. PLEASE label your child’s sweaters, coats, lunchboxes and all those other commonly misplaced items.
I look forward to meeting you at the open house on Wednesday, August 29th, 3:00-6:00 pm. Have a fantastic rest of summer and I will see you Tuesday, September 4th!
Your Third Grade Teacher