Awesome start to Third Grade! We are learning so much at Evergreen Academy!
- Daily “Go Home” folders will be sent home with your child each day and return to school every day. This folder provides an opportunity for daily communication and ensures student responsibility.
- Weekly Spelling Lists go home on Monday, test on Friday. These will be attached to the Weekly Preview Reports
We are Learning:
- Compare and contrast
- Drawing Conclusions
- Singular and plural nouns
- Place value up to 1,000
- Word problems
- State symbols and important cities
- First People of Michigan
- Life Cycles and Habitats of Animals
Your student is expected to complete all homework that is assigned. Turning it in completed and on-time is a school expectation.
Daily Homework is always due the following day from when it was assigned.
Projects will be sent home with specific directions and the due date listed in those directions.
Please give parent signature/date to all completed homework.
Contact the Teacher
(Put My Name, Ms. Briggs in the subject line. This is a shared email system.) Phone: 269-488-6324
* Please make an appointment if you would like to meet with me privately*
- Gyms starts soon! Thank you to everyone who has brought in your gym shoes already!
- Please send in gym shoes to keep here at school. We need them when we go over to the YMCA for gym class with Coach Pete. They will not be able to participate if they are not in gym shoes.
- Please be on time to school (8:20am) and picking up (3:30). This is to ensure that we have the full time to teach your children.
- Please make sure that students are coming in their uniform each day.
- Don’t forget completed homework assignments.