“Fall”ing into a Routine!
We are very proud of how awesome the third graders are doing with their daily routines in class! Please keep reinforcing positive behaviors at home. Although it is the second month of school, we still have some students who have not turned in their planners regularly. We need them to do this as it’s a vital piece of communication from us to you about your child’s day.
- We will track reading minutes using the reading log each week. Please make sure to fill this out daily so you can meet your goal of 500 minutes during the month of October for a free pizza from Pizza Hut! Pssst… students also get tickets for the prize bin!
- We are wrapping up our NWEA testing. Kudos to everyone for doing their best!!
- Please make sure homework is complete and turned in each Friday! Also, STUDY spelling words. It’s a grade!
- We would like to do a Halloween Party for our class on October 30. Students ARE allowed to come to school in their costumes. NO masks and nothing scary. Please make sure it’s appropriate. We will send home information as the date approaches.
- Thank you to parents who have volunteered thus far for field trips and donated items for our classroom! We appreciate you!
Practice your math facts! We will have a timed test twice a week!