We are continuing to work in small reading groups during Daily 5. March is Reading Month and our theme is Caught You Reading. We will have a special reading time each Friday. Students will be able to bring something to go along with the special reading time.
- March 7th: Read at the beach/bring a beach towel to school
- March 14th: Read with a friend/ bring a stuffed animal to school
- March 19th: Book Swap/ bring a book to school and swap it for a new one.
- March 21st: Read your favorite book/ bring your favorite book from home
- March 28th: Read at night/ bring a flashlight to school
We will also have a reading contest. The classroom that reads the most books at home will win and ice cream party. We will send a reading log home each week so students can keep track of their books.
On March 24th, we will take a bus to the Augusta commons to sue the gym. We have a lot of fun activities planned. We will be able to use the basketball court, tennis court, and soccer field. It should be a fun day.
Mrs. Jones and Mrs. Hart