March is upon us with growth around us. Let’s spring in to the warmer seasons by wearing green. Please feel free to contact me at the school for any questions.
We Are Learning About…
- Graphing Data
- Western Expansion and the Industrial Revolution
- Informational Writing
March is Reading Month
- Our theme for March is Keep Calm and Camp on.
- Spirit Week:
- Monday- Comfy Clothes
- Tuesday- College Sport Day
- Wednesday- Tourist Day
- Thursday- Dress for Success/Career Day
- Friday- Wear Red
- The school’s performance is Rock and Roll forever.
- I encourage all families to attend a fun bight of singing and dancing.
- Fifth grad boys are to dress with jean, white collared dress shirt, tie, and tennis shoes. fifth grade girls are to wear a bright dress or shirt and skirt, and tennis shoes.
Ideas For Working At Home
- Spend 15 minutes on Nitrotype.com a day.
- Practice multiplication and division facts with flash cards.
- Practice writing spelling words in cursive.
- Create a graph on the amount of clothes owned.